Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bonnie G W - San Angelo - long distance student

Ah, dear Bonnie! A long distance student, isn't she clever! I love this version of the hammered heart.
Just look at the wonderful earrings -
Thank you, m'dear, for sharing your talent. You are so gifted!

Lookie lookie what Bonnie made -
Such a clever lady, to take my scratchings and scribblings and translate it into wire. I promise to try to write a proper tutorial for this one...


Chocolate Mint -Bonnie liked my Rutile Splendor so well, she asked if she could use the idea in a creation of her own. I absolutely love it!
The lovely stones are from Magpie Gemstones, of course! (We do love our magpie!)
"The pendant is "green opal" from Mz Sz. The "Mint" is amazonite and the "chocolate" is Bronzite."


Oh, WOW! Bonnie made a fibula with the feather/leaf/goddess tutorial -
Dec 2008


See more of Bonnie's work on her blog -
Wrapsody WireArt

No comments: